Title :five recipes jollof rice

Title :five recipes jollof rice

Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, Title :five recipes jollof rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Title :five recipes jollof rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Title :five recipes jollof rice is something that I have loved my entire life.

Many things affect the quality of taste from Title :five recipes jollof rice, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don't worry if you want to prepare Title :five recipes jollof rice delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.

As for the number of servings that can be served to make Title :five recipes jollof rice is 4people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.

Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Title :five recipes jollof rice estimated approx 1hour 25 mins.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Title :five recipes jollof rice using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

Hmmm I know why I called it five recipes jollof, it bcos of some secret ingredient that I will be telling us here, normally the party jollof rice we cook in nigeria is comparise of many recipes,and let me tell u I would explain each of my recipes for u and wat made them stand out...stay tuned, I would not be counting the general recipes which everyone know is compulsory in cooking,and I will asteric them with the caption compulsory ...the specialty their is that it made with just 5 recipes
It was inspired by my mentor

Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Title :five recipes jollof rice:

  1. Tomato sauce
  2. Onion powder or fresh red onion
  3. cube Seasoning
  4. Black pepper
  5. Beef or chicken (any protein items of choice)
  6. Water (compulsory)
  7. Rice(compulsory)
  8. Salt(compulsory

Steps to make to make Title :five recipes jollof rice

  1. Parboil ur rice, and wash ur chicken or meat add ur onion or onion powder, seasoning cube allow to steam well it has no more red skin
  2. Then add water to cook cos the stock will be needed
  3. Wen the meat or chicken is cooked remove from the stock and allow the stock to boil down a bit so that it won't be excess for ur rice, then u can either fry ur meat or chicken or grill, i love to grill but we do not have light so I had to fry mine
  4. Then in the stock add in your tomato sauce, I have mine stored in the fridge so I made use of more portion of my tomato sauce cos I love my jollof rice really really rich in color,I hate pale jollof rice so I add my tomato sauce as I wish while cooking, then add ur black pepper and allow to boil together..am really strict with my recipe wen cooking this my five recipe jollof rice
  5. Then add the rice,check for salt if necessary stir and cook,mind u reduce the heat at this level so as not to get an over burnt jollof rice
  6. Allow to cook till water is dried up....serve ur yummy and delicious jollof rice
  7. Note on recipe: if u are following my page I dropped a recipe recently on how I prepare my tomato sauce which I tagged 4G tomato sauce, that the kind of sauce I made use of...you can cook ur jollof rice any how u want, it not as if am teaching u how to cook jollof rice but am teaching u how to use and cook with my five recipes, if u so wish u might not parboil ur rice it ur choice
  8. The different between powdered onion and the fresh onion is that it has almost the same uniqueness as curry and it so sweet
  9. Hope u also try out this recipe
  10. Yours truly@vickytee's spice and delicacies

As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have a lot more natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet regimen to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you wish to serve a dish that utilizes fewer or more active ingredients or is a little basically hot, you can make simple modifications to attain this objective. In other words, begin making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to basic cooking abilities for newbies you don't require to discover them but just if you grasp some basic cooking methods.

This isn't a complete overview to quick and also easy lunch dishes but its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare tasty meals for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food Recipe of Homemade Title :five recipes jollof rice. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fried Rice

Dalgona coffee

Dalgona coffee